Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm a blogging slacker

Yeah, so I've been busy. But we did get our couch and loveseat today! Yay! So come on over and have a sit down :-)

I have knitted some dishcloths, lately. Nothing too exciting, but I have tried some new patterns. The only one I have a pic of so far is the Grandmother's Favorite in some fun green and white varigated Peaches N Cream. This is a pic of it unfinished -



You really can't see anything, but I'm planning on posting a better picture when i get a chance. Super easy to do, especially during a Clemson baseball game. This game was especially fun because the Alumni Band got to play (music, that is) in the outfield. At least until it decided to rain, then everyone bummed out and went home. T and I stayed to watch the rest of the game with our college buddy, Chris. This is the back of his head:



And one of T :-)



When it started raining we were ushered into the batting cages behind the outfield to stay dry. We really got a kick out of the signs they had posted - to think that they have to actually tell them that they can't spit tobacco and sunflower seeds in the cages is just funny.



The week before this, we went to a Braves game with my parents, who were visiting for the weekend. We had a great time - it had been a really long time since they had come to Atlanta so we splurged for some pretty good seats under the upper deck. The only thing was that it ended up being cold that day. If we had been in the sun, it probably would have been perfect. But, alas the wind was blowing, as evidenced by my hair... bummer b/c it was a pretty good picture otherwise. And yes, I know I look just like my mom.

2 comments:

Victoria said...

I am so glad you left an update - I miss seeing you and Travis so often - we need to get together soon.

Jamie said...

I know!!! We miss you guys too! I'll be out soon for summer, so maybe we can hang out some during the day... maybe I can come over and get my scrapbook finished finally!!